Information for the city of Chula Vista
Chula Vista (, city (1990 pop. 135,163), San Diego co., S Calif., on San Diego Bay; inc. 1911. A port of entry, the city lies in an area of citrus fruit and vegetable growing, and it has grown considerably with the aerospace industry in neighboring San Diego (the population increased 61% between 1980 and 1990). A U.S. Olympic training center is there. Other manufactures include apparel, building materials, and electrical items. Chula Vista has a large percentage of Mexican American residents. Chula Vista (/?t?u?l? 'v?st?/; Spanish: beautiful view ) is the second largest city in the San Diego metropolitan area, the seventh largest city in Southern California, the fourteenth largest city in the state of California, and the 76th largest city in the United States. The population was 243,916 as of the 2010 census.Located just 7.5 miles (12.1 km) from downtown San Diego and 7.5 miles (12.1 km) from the Mexican border in the South Bay region of the metropolitan area, the city is at the center of one of the richest economic and culturally diverse zones in the United States.
Chula Vista is so named because of its scenic location between the San Diego Bay and coastal mountain foothills.Founded in the early 19th century, fast population growth has recently been observed in the city. Located in the city is one of America's few year round United States Olympic Training centers and popular tourist destinations include Cricket Wireless Amphitheater, the Chula Vista marina, and the Living Coast Discovery Center, formerly known as the Chula Vista Nature CenterChula Vista maintains a business atmosphere that encourages growth and development. In the city, the small business sector amounts for the majority of Chula Vista's business populous. This small business community is attributed to the city's growth and serves as a stable base for its economic engine. The Chula Vista shopping center Salt Creek Golf ClubTourismTourism serves as an economic engine for Chula Vista. The city has numerous dining, shopping, and cinema experiences. As with many California cities, Chula Vista features many golf courses. Some of the city's notable attractions included the Chula Vista Nature Center, Otay Valley Regional Park, Sleep Train Amphitheatre, OnStage Playhouse, the Chula Vista Marina, and the U.S. Olympic Training Center. The Nature Center is home to interactive exhibits describing geologic and historic aspects of the Sweetwater Marsh and San Diego Bay.
The Center has exhibits on sharks, rays, waterbirds, birds of prey, insects, and flora. Otay Valley Regional Park is located partially within Chula Vista, where it covers the area of a natural river valley.The marina at Chula Vista is located in South Bay including multiple marinas and being home to the Chula Vista Yacht Club. Sports fishing and whale watching charters operate the regional bay area. The Training Center assists current and future athletes in archery, rowing, kayaking, soccer (association football), softball, field hockey, tennis, track and field, and cycling.Chula Vista Center is the city's main shopping mall, opened in 1962.
Information for the state of California
The economy of California is large enough to be comparable to that of the largest of countries. FY 2011, the gross state product (GSP) is about $1.96 trillion, the largest in the United States. California is responsible for 13.1 percent of the United States' $14.96 trillion gross domestic product (GDP). California's GDP is larger than that of all but 8 countries in dollar terms (the United States, China, Japan, Germany, France, Brazil, the United Kingdom, and Italy).
California's GDP is larger than the GDPs of Russia, India, Canada, Australia, and Spain; in terms of Purchasing Power Parity, it is larger than all but 9 countries (the United States, China, India, Japan, Germany, Russia, Brazil, France, the United Kingdom, Italy), larger than Mexico, South Korea, Spain, Canada, and Turkey. In terms of jobs, the five largest sectors in California are trade, transportation, and utilities; government; professional and business services; education and health services; and leisure and hospitality. In terms of output, the five largest sectors are financial services, followed by trade, transportation, and utilities; education and health services; government; and manufacturing. Agriculture is an important sector in California's economy. Farming-related sales more than quadrupled over the past three decades, from $7.3 billion in 1974 to nearly $31 billion in 2004. This increase has occurred despite a 15 percent decline in acreage devoted to farming during the period, and water supply suffering from chronic instability.
Factors contributing to the growth in sales-per-acre include more intensive use of active farmlands and technological improvements in crop production. In 2008, California's 81,500 farms and ranches generated $36.2 billion products revenue. In 2011, that number grew to $43.5 billion products revenue.
You are about to be relieved of the stress and time consuming process of collecting on your accounts receivable.
Chula Vista Factoring Companies
Factoring is available for companies of all sizes, ranging from a one person business to Fortune 500 companies. Every business can use factoring as an effective way of increasing their cash flow -Chula Vista Factoring Companies
FACTORING FOR BUSINESS OWNERS
Chula Vista Factoring Companies Articles
Invoice Factoring Companies-freighttruckingcompany.org
The benefits of using a Factoring company versus a bank loan
If you are looking for a convenient way to obtain business capital, factoring is one of the best options available out there. From a recent study, it has been identified that many people go for bank financing in such instances, considering that it is the least expensive method of investing. However, factoring is associated with many other advantages and we will let you know about them through this article.
A proper cash flow is something that every business in the present world should have. In addition, they need to speed up their cash flows along with time. Otherwise, it will not be possible for them to get banks for financing. Unfortunately, banks are not in a position to accommodate all the financial requirements of a company, due to tough credit standards. That is where factoring comes into play. It happens when a company sells its accounts receivable to a bank or a factoring company. The amount that can be taken depends on value of the invoice.
Key benefits associated with factoring
• A company can get large amounts of capital through factoring. It is because this method is entirely based upon accounts receivable. It has impressed many small scale businesses out there since they can obtain a bigger line from their accounts receivable for services or goods. They will not be able to get such a big amount of capital from any conventional bank lender out there. Factoring is something that is based on the credit strength of your potential customers. If your company has more potential customers with healthy credit strengths, you can easily enjoy the benefits of factoring.
• Factoring is quicker than traditional bank loans. Since most of the accounts receivable factoring lines are in a position to be set up, approved and actively funded within a matter of few weeks, you can go through a hassle free process. However, banks will take more time to engage with their credit reviewing activities about your company. They might even wait for audit results or fiscal period closes. Therefore, if you are in need of quick business capital, factoring is the number one option available out there to consider.
• Factoring is something that expands quickly along with the growth of your company. Almost all the factoring companies out there support it. Your company doesn’t need to have an excellent track recording of business. You just need to select a factoring company that is big enough to accommodate all your business development ambitions.
• A factoring company does not offer loans to their clients. Therefore, you cannot find many similarities between a loan and factoring. A factoring company will purchase your accounts receivables along with cash. Therefore, it can be considered as a similar process to increasing the working capital, while showing it as a liability in the account balance sheets. This will even reduce debt in the balance sheet, when compared to borrowing. At the end of the day, your company will get the opportunity to enjoy a lower debt to equity ratio.
• Factoring is less expensive than equity. Most of the businesses approach equity investors to cater their financing requirements. However, there isn’t any substitute for equity capital in some expansion purposes and business investments. Almost all the equity investors expect a higher return from the accounts receivable than the cost. When it comes to factoring arrangements, you won’t be able to find any dilutive effect on shareholders. This will assist you a lot to stay away from hassle.
• Factoring is also recognized as one of the best options available to improve your turn. In the present world, many factoring companies will verify invoices with your customers and check whether they are being paid on time. This will motivate your customers to pay the invoices on time through a gentle reminder. This will result in a better service delivery from your end as well.
You are about to be relieved of the stress and time consuming process of collecting on your accounts receivable.
Chula Vista Factoring Companies Articles
How Factoring Companies Help Trucking Companies
Commercial transportation play a vital role in the economic growth of any place; and the back bone of this large scale transportation is the trucking companies. Every trucking firm has contributed to the economic development of the place irrespective of how big or small they are. It is these trucking services that take the goods around by road or deliver goods on the shores or to the airport to be transported overseas. Unfortunately these companies face a lot of operational issues with relation to hikes in fuel prices and a credit period which affects their cash flow.
Are you heading one of these trucking companies and facing issues with operating costs? You are not alone and there is a solution. Factoring companies provide you the much needed relief by facilitating cash flow by using your accounts receivables. The operations of these companies are different from bank loans as it does not affect the debt to equity ratio. Here is a small instance to explain their role in making your trucking company a success. Consider a small firm with around 10 trucks. The firm is doing very well and is able to manage its operations efficiently. But it's not able to accommodate new clients due to lack of trucks and delay in payments from his current customers by 45-60 days. Factoring companies step in the gap, they buy your invoices and give you the cash you need to buy the new trucks and meet other expenses. These firms wait for the customer's to make their payments and you get to move on. This article throws light on how these factoring companies help trucking companies and why all trucking companies should use them.
Answers Concerns on Operating Costs
Factoring companies work towards providing you timely funds by supplying you the required amount as they wait for your customer to make payments. This allows you to make payments to your employees on time, pay off bills and fulfill other business commitments with ease. You also have the cash to repair your trucks in time to prolong the life of the vehicle. Factoring firms facilitate the smooth running of your business by eliminating the waiting period; especially considering the fact that some customers take 60-90 days to make payments. The best part is you use this service without facing any concerns about liquidity and this is why all trucking companies should use them.
Prevents and Eliminates Further Debt
Factoring firms bring in stability and avoid situations where you may require loans. Avoiding loans helps in keeping the debt to equity ratio low. This in turn improves your image and helps you take steps towards paying off your outstanding loans. Paying off bills on time therefor keeping your suppliers happy. The fees taken by factoring company is decided on the financial situation of the trucking firm and is usually 1-3 percent of the invoice value.
Offer Management Services
Managing your office is another option given by these companies. The service includes recording your accounts receivable, checking outstanding payments from customers and following up for timely payments. This gives you a hassle free environment to work and contribute to the growth of your business. In case you do not wish to hire them for managing your payment section, they provide online services for providing funds. You can send details in spreadsheets for requesting payment. They are quick to respond and precise in communication.
Checking Credit Worthiness of the Clients
Factoring companies maintain data on the credit history of prospective customers. They share this information with you once you begin working with them. This brings down the number of issues with non-payment and delayed payments. This is especially important for small and medium sized firms who are still growing and learning the intricacies of this business. It avoids getting in to situations which can jeopardize the sustainability of your company.
Cuts Down Over Head Cost
Hiring trucking factoring companies for back office operations is beneficial in many ways. First of all you do not need another set of professionals to run your office. Apart from being an overhead cost, you can reduce your time managing them. Giving this section away to factoring firms saves you a lot of precious time and money. And above all they provide high quality transparent service. With this you can stop chasing your customers for payments.
Builds Your Image
Time is precious and with trucking factoring companies you get to use this resource efficiently. They take care of customer's payment schedule and replenishing your reserves as the situation demands. This gives you the financial backup to take your business to the next level. You get to make sound decisions about buying more trucks and paying off your debts to improve the credibility of your firm. Apart from this you also get to work on your firm’s future. This will include knowing your new client requirements and understanding if you will be able to accommodate them. Trucking factoring companies help you run your business more smoothly.
Choosing the right factoring company is essential for the smooth running of your business. Cost is only one of the determining factors when deciding on the firm. Verify their credibility and experience in this field before signing a contract. You may also want to know about online services and customer credit verification services if you are looking for a complete package. The time between placement of request and receiving of funds is vital. Be sure to understand all their terms and conditions before committing with a company.
Trucking factoring companies have redefined the operations of a trucking firm.. They have improved the effectiveness of small and medium sized firms. Gone are the days when smaller trucking companies had to shut down due to poor funds. Factoring companies step in the gap and give them the best chances of surviving and achieving success. Choose a reputed factoring firm and soar to higher places sooner than expected.
Chula Vista Factoring Companies Articles
A ‘Factor’ is a third party commercial financial company who purchases the Accounts Receivable from businesses: this transaction is known as ‘Factoring’. Factoring exists so that businesses can receive a quick injection of cash, as opposed to waiting the 60 or 90 days for customers to pay their invoices. Factoring is also known as Accounts Receivable Financing, and Invoice Factoring.
The majority of factoring companies purchase invoices and advance money to the business within 24 hours; however, the nature and terms of factoring can (and do) differ among financial service providers and industries. Depending on your customers’ credit histories, your industry, and other specific criteria, the advance rate on your invoices can range from 80% to as high as 95%. The factoring company not only collects on your invoices; it also offers back office support to your business.Once the factoring company has collected on your customer’s invoice,you’ll be paid the balance of the invoice – less the factor’s fee for assuming the risk. The primary benefit of factoring is that businesses no longer need to wait anywhere between one and three months for a customer to pay their accounts: they now have access to cash in hand so they can operate and grow their business.The Advantages of Factoring
There are a few reasons why factoring has become an invaluable financial tool for many businesses, including start ups. As mentioned above, the main benefit is that businesses can now receive a quick boost to their cash flow because factoring companies, in general, will provide cash on accounts receivable within 24 hours. This resolves the problems businesses experience with short term cash flow, and in many ways this injection of cash can help to grow a business. Besides handling your customer collections, factoring companies can also evaluate your customers’ payment and credit histories.Other benefits of factoring include:
• It can be customized to a business’s needs and managed to ensure that capital is available when it’s needed;
• It’s not based on your own business or credit history: it’s based on the quality of your customers’ credit;
• It’s not based on your company’s net worth: it provides a line of credit based on sales;
• There’s no limit to the amount of financing, unlike conventional bank loans;
• This financing will not show up as a debt on your balance sheet, because it’s not a loan.Who Uses Factoring?
Companies of all different sizes, including start ups, use factoring; and today factoring has become common business practice across many industries. Factoring is now widely used in the transportation industry, including manufacturing, textiles, trucking, oilfield services, wholesale and distribution, and staffing agencies. Interestingly, factoring receivables is practiced in many countries around the world and has a long history of success.
Can I Factor? My Company’s New, with No Financial History
Yes, you can! In fact, factoring has become an excellent tool for start up companies because no company credit history or balance sheet is required. It’s not really your company’s finances that the factoring company is concerned with; they’ll base their financing on your customers’ payment histories and credit scores.
What Percentage of My Invoices Should I Factor?
The answer to this question really depends on the unique needs of your business. Some companies only factor invoices for customers who typically take a long time to pay, while others factor all their invoices. The receivables that a company can factor range anywhere from a few thousand dollars to millions of dollars each and every month.
What’s the Difference between Factoring and a Bank Loan?
• The difference between factoring and a bank loan is that you’re not assuming any debt with factoring because it’s not a loan;
• With factoring, there’s no emphasis on your balance sheet – it’s all on your customer’s invoices;
• In addition, a bank loan is typically one lump sum, whereas factoring provides a steady flow of funds;
• Factoring companies can also help improve your company’s balance sheet by assisting with your credit and collection functions;
• A bank loan adds to your debt, whereas factoring converts receivables (an asset) into cash (another asset);
• And of course, bank loans can be very difficult to get because they’re limited by your balance sheet.How Do You Start the Factoring Process?
The factoring process can be very simple to set up. The customer will be asked to complete a short application form, and may be required to follow up with other reports and documents.
Recourse and Non Recourse Factoring: What’s the Difference?
• With Recourse factoring the client is ultimately responsibility for the payment of the invoice; whereas
• With Non Recourse factoring, the factoring company accepts responsibility for the risk of collecting the invoice.It’s important to note that some factoring companies over offer both types of factoring – recourse and non recourse.
What Are the Contract Terms and Fees Applicable with Factoring?
There are different fee structures with different factoring companies: some factors charge an overall factoring fee which is determined by the creditworthiness of your customers and the monthly volume of invoices; while others charge additional fees to cover shipping, money transfers, and other costs associated with doing business. Before signing with any factoring company make sure you understand the fees and terms applicable to your contract. Also note that most factoring contacts are renewed annually.
Do I Need Credit Insurance on Debtors?
Insurance is not typically required, but in specific circumstances it may be.
You Can Find More Information at http://receivablesfinancing.net/
and at www.factoringinvoicediscounting.org/